- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- All requests for urgent appointments will be triaged by telephone and an appointment with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner will be provided on the same day as appropriate.
- Our standard is to see 80% of patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please check with the Receptionist that you have been marked as arrived.
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours. This can be in person , online or via post.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the waiting area.
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make the Emmer Green Surgery as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.